In step with the
Government’s Digital India initiative, the Central Board of Excise and
Customs (CBEC) has launched a mobile application for Goods and Services
Taxpayers can readily access a host of GST information such as:
· Migration to GST-Approach and guidelines for migration
· Draft Law-Model GST Law, IGST Law and GST Compensation Law
· Draft Rules-Rules related to Registration, Returns, Payment, Refund
· Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GST
· Various resources on GST such a videos, articles etc.
· Related Website Links
· Helpdesk/Email Contact
The Mobile Application enables taxpayers to be well informed of the
latest updates on GST. Taxpayers can also provide feedback and contact
CBEC’s 24x7 helpdesk “CBEC Mitra” through a toll-free number or email,
at the touch of a button.
The mobile application can be downloaded free of cost on Android
platforms. The iOS version will be made available shortly.
With its elegant and easy-to-use interface, the GST Mobile Application
is a yet another initiative by CBEC towards improving ease of doing
business and providing outstanding taxpayer services.